2011년 1월 30일 일요일

DESPICABLE ME

When Gru is seen entering the "Bank of Evil", the subtitle "Formerly Lehman Brothers" can be seen over the door.
The name of the main protagonist, Gru, appears to be taken from the Russian Military Intelligence agency GRU. GRU is an acronym for Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye (roughly translates to Main Intelligent Department/Directorate), the foreign military intelligence directorate of the Russian Armed Forces. It is the largest Russian intelligence agency, six times larger than the SVR (formerly the KGB). This may hint at Gru's own origins.
Mr. Perkins, the boss at the Bank of Evil, has two tufts of pointy hair, possibly modeled on the "Pointy-Haired Boss" of Dilbert fame.
Vector uses a squid to attach himself to Gru's rocket. When Gru realizes Vector is on the ship, he presses a button that electrifies the outer skin. Vector gets electrocuted and falls off. This echoes the famous squid-attack sequence in Jules Verne's novel '20,000 Leagues Under the Sea'.
After the girls' bedroom has transformed into a more comforting place, the camera angle allows the audience to see some famous paintings that Gru has stolen. Leonardo Da Vinci's "Mona Lisa" hangs on the wall, and 'Vincent Van Gogh''s "Starry Night" can be seen leaning up against the wall on the floor.

Despicable Me Lyrics
[Chorus - Pharrell Williams]
Im
having a bad bad day
its about time that I get my way
steam rolling
whatever i see, huh
despicable me
I’m having a bad bad day
if you take
it personal thats ok,
watch this is so fun to see, huh
despicable
me

[Verse 1]
Why ask why better yet why not
Why are you marking x on that spot
Why use a blow torch isn’t that hott?
Why use a chainsaw is
that all you got
Why do you like seeing people in shock
But my question to
you is why not
Why go to the back and stand in line
Just use a freeze gun
it saves me time

[Chorus]

[Verse 2]
Why ask why when this is
just art
Why parallel when I can just park?
Why does vector think that
he’s smart
And does his dad know I know his part
Why did I have to live
with my mom
Why do you think that I should be calm
Why want the moon, the World in my palm

Is it crazy you think I’ve
gone?

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]
Excuse me if you will
You look like
you have time to kill
Can you chill
Cause Gru Got the speakers and the
trunk to make you
Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce,
bounce
To make you bounce, bounce, bounce,
bounce

[Chorus]
Despicable Me (repeated)
[Chorus]
박지성은 31일 오전 서울 신문로 축구회관에서 은퇴 기자회견을 갖고 대표팀을 떠날 뜻을 밝혔다.
박지성은 "누가 주장을 맡더라도 대표팀 내의 소통과 응집력에는 변함이 없을 것이다"며 "그라운드를 떠나겠지만 다른 방향을 통해 도움을 줄 수 있도록 새롭게 도전하겠다. 설사 그 도전이 지금보다 더 힘들고 험한 여정을 가야할 지라도 포기하지 않고 성취하도록 하겠다"고 강조했다.

댓글 없음: