2010년 8월 5일 목요일

99년식 영어로 전화받기

-. HELLO.  H Company Technical Team. This is Cj Kim.
May I Help You?
-. [ May I speak to Mr. Kim of Sales Team?]
-. [ I’d Like to speak to the man in charge.]
-. [Could you connect me with Purchasing Team.]
-. Sorry. We have so many Kim. May I have a full name?
-. Just a moment, please.
-. Mr. Lee is no in now. He will be back until 4:30.
-. Mr. Kang is on a business trip now. He’ll be back this Friday.
-. Mr. Han is in the middle of Meeting until 3:00.
-. Mr. Song is off today.[ 비번 ]
-. He’s gone for the day.[ 퇴근 ] / before working.[ 출근전 ]
-. He’s on another line now.[ 다른 통화 ]
-. I’ll connect you with him.
-. I’ll transfer this call to Mr. Cho.
-. He no longer works here.[ 퇴사 ]
-. Do you want him to call you back?
-. Shall I take a message?
-. Could I have your name?
-. Okay! Thank you. Bye-bye.

댓글 없음: